TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Wine Movement supports the Responsible Service of Alcohol. Wine Movement Liquor License LIQP51404914.
- New South Wales: Liquor Act 2007 - It is against the law to sell or supply alcohol to, or to obtain alcohol on behalf of, a person under the age of 18 years.
- South Australia: Under Liquor Licensing Act 1997, Liquor must NOT be supplied to persons under 18.
- Victoria: Warning - Under the Liquor Control Reform Act 1998 it is an offence to supply alcohol to a person under the age of 18 years (penalty exceeds $17,000), for a person under the age of 18 years to purchase or receive liquor (penalty exceeds $700).
- Western Australia: WARNING. Under the Liquor Control Act 1988, it is an offence: to sell or supply liquor to a person under the age of 18 years on licensed or regulated premises; or for a person under the age of 18 years to purchase, or attempt to purchase, liquor on licensed or regulated premises.
- Queensland: Under the Liquor Act 1992, it is an offence to supply liquor to a person under the age of 18 years.
- Tasmania: Under the Liquor Licensing Act 1990 it is an offence: for liquor to be delivered to a person under the age of 18 years. Penalty: Fine not exceeding 20 penalty units. For a person under the age of 18 years to purchase liquor. Penalty, Fine not exceeding 10 penalty units.
Risks & Warnings
Customers should be aware of the following inherent risks and warnings:
- The National Health and Medical Research Council (NHMRC) recommends that if you and your partner are planning a pregnancy, or your partner is pregnant or breastfeeding, ‘it is safest not to drink alcohol’. DRINKWISE.ORG.AU/PREGNANCY
- Alcohol should be consumed in moderation and never in conjunction with operating a motor vehicle or machinery.
- Alcohol consumption may cause health problems.
- A case of wine is heavy, so extra care should be taken when lifting it. If you are concerned about the weight we advise that you transfer the bottles 1 or 2 at a time.
- Red wine in particular may cause staining if spilt, so extra care should be taken.
- Sparkling wines can be volatile due to the build-up of gasses.
- Your order is an offer to buy from Wine Movement. At the moment we accept your order or in the case of delivery of goods, when we debit your credit card, a contract will be made between you and Wine Movement.
- All wines or other goods ordered remain the property of Wine Movement until payment is received in full.
- Our total liability to you for non-delivery of purchased goods is limited to the purchase price of the products.
- All of our prices are in Australian Dollars (AUD) and include GST (Goods and Services Tax).
- All deliveries are Australia wide only, no international deliveries accepted.
- Australia Post is Wine Movements carrier of choice for all our national domestic deliveries. Australia Post can deliver wine anywhere in Australia or to your nearest post office where remote areas are concerned.
- Ground shipping is provided by Australia Post Ground at current market rates.
- The shipping cost are calculated by your location postcode and will be added to your cart before checkout to give your total purchase.
- We will waive the freight costs entirely for Wine Movement Club members with orders above $200.
- After your order is placed through our website you will be sent a payment receipt via email. Your order details will then be entered into Auspost and a consignment and tracking number will be issued via email. You can use this number to track the progress of your delivery through the Auspost website.
- All orders will be despatched within 24-48 hours of your order being received. If you have any special delivery instructions, please note these on your order.
- Shipping timeframes are estimated at between 5 to 10 business days within Australia, depending on your location.
- In the event of an extended heat period Wine Movement may delay deliveries to prevent spoilage. We will notify our customers if their order is to be delayed and will send your order as soon as possible.
- Wine Movement does not sell alcohol to persons under the age of 18. By using this site you confirm that you are over the age of 18. Wine Movement makes every effort to ensure that alcoholic beverages are not delivered to anyone who is under the age of 18. By using this site you are acknowledging that the person receiving a shipment of alcoholic beverages from Wine Movement is over the age of 18. If the person receiving the wine is unable to produce appropriate ID, our couriers will be unable to leave the wine. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE WITH THESE CONDITIONS OF USE PLEASE DO NOT USE THIS SITE.
- Auspost delivery services will deliver during business hours. If you are not home to sign for a package the Auspost delivery person will leave a calling card with the name of the local post office where your package is being held. You can give authority to leave when you place your order by adding instructions in the delivery instructions sections of your order form. Your instructions on where to leave the package will need to be clearly defined for your delivery person to follow. If the area you have designated for the package to be left is in street view or subject to extreme weather conditions the Austpost delivery person has the authority to retain the package and leave a calling card instead
- In the unlikely event that any or some of your wine arrives damaged please call us on +61 407 732 880 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org so that we can organise a full or part replacement free of charge. Any wines damaged in transit are covered by the Australia Post insurance; wines are replaced and resent as soon as possible at no extra cost to you.
- Wine Movement shall not be liable for any delay in delivering your wine if that delay or failure is caused by circumstances beyond our control such as war, riot, civil commotion, malicious damage, compliance with any current or future law or governmental order, rule, regulation or direction, fire, flood, storm or other poor weather conditions, Act of God, failure of ISP or telecommunications provider.
- At Wine Movement we take great pride in producing wines of the highest quality. In the unlikely event that you are not completely satisfied with any of our wines, or if any of our wines are faulty please call us on +61 407 732 880 or email us at email@example.com so that we can resolve any problems and organise a replacement or refund.
- The contents of winemovement.com.au are subject to copyright under Australian and overseas law. Unless otherwise indicated, copyright pertaining to the information within this website is owned by Wine Movement Pty Ltd. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- We authorise you to view and store, without modification, digital or print copies of our copyright material contained within this website, subject to the following conditions:
- The documents and images may be used solely for information purposes for personal use only, not to be used for any commercial purpose unless prior permission has been sought and written consent provided.
- Any copy or printout of any document or image or portion thereof must be accompanied by the following reference: ‘image/information courtesy of Wine Movement Wines’.
- If you consider that material has been posted on this website which contravenes your copyright or other intellectual property rights please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Any use or reproduction of any of our trademarks, logos or other creative material appearing on this website without our written permission is prohibited.
- All registered and unregistered trademarks which appear on this website and which are not the property of, or licensed to Wine Movement are acknowledged on the website. In allowing you access to this website, you acknowledge that we do not grant you any rights to use such a trademark and that none will arise by your accessing or using this website.
We take all reasonable steps to keep secure any information which we hold about you. Personal information may be stored both electronically on our computer system, and in hard-copy form. Firewalls, 2048 Bit v3 SSL encryption, passwords, anti-virus software and email filters act to protect all our electronic information.
We do not store credit card information, we securely submit credit card information to our bank for processing.
We look forward to hearing from you
Liquor Act 2007: It is against the law to sell or supply alcohol to, or to obtain alcohol on behalf of, a person under the age of 18 years. South Australia: Liquor Licensing Act 1997, Section 113. Liquor must NOT be supplied to persons under 18. Wine Movement liquor licence LIQP514 04914